Qserve Group B.V.
Qserve is a global consulting company and Clinical Research Organization, focusing on the medical device and in-vitro diagnostics industry. We help manufacturers worldwide with market access, medical device registrations & approvals, in-country representation, achieving & maintaining regulatory compliance and clinical trails. With over 100 colleagues worldwide, more than 20 nationalities and a great mix between junior and senior professionals, we have a highly diverse and dynamic company culture. Qserve is structured in a matrix with globally oriented business units and legal entities in different countries (the Netherlands, United States, Germany, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, China and Italy), supported by the Global Support organization, of which the Finance team is part. Qserve is rapidly growing and developing, and has ambitious plans for the future. Our Finance team is currently looking for a Financial Controller who wants to contribute to this journey of continuous growth and professionalization.
What you’ll do
As our Financial Controller, you are responsible for the financial administration of our international activities as well as for the consolidation and reporting towards higher management. In this role, you support and closely cooperate with the rest of the global Finance team, and with other stakeholders internally and externally.
- A timely and accurate financial administration of the international activities of the various business units and legal entities of Qserve Group;
- Consolidating, overseeing and monitoring the Qserve Group financials – bringing together the financials of the different Qserve Group legal entities, which are operationally tracked and maintained by the different Finance team members;
- Managing, securing and optimizing the financial administrative processes;
- Preparing the monthly financial reporting and analysis for the Board and Management Team;
- Together with management preparing the budgets for the following year;
- Preparing the consolidated annual report and managing the relationships with the local accountants in our countries;
- Providing financial steering information to budget holders and management;
- Guiding the local Finance team from a content perspective – acting as a sparring partner and supporting them in their technical development.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Financial Management, Accounting, Business Economics or related direction;
- At least 5-10 years of financial administrative experience – ability to technically support and guide the local Finance team;
- Accurate, keen eye on details;
- Practical, hands-on;
- Collaborative, connecting attitude;
- Fits within an internationally oriented working environment with a high level of diversity;
- Availability for at least 32h per week – position is head office based in Arnhem;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Getting excited about a career in a rapidly growing, dynamic, international working environment? Then please submit your CV and motivation!